Featured Post

The TOP SECRET Mission to DC

I know, I know it's been a while since I have made a post. I have been busy with school and now Spring Break! BUT, on spring break my pa...

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

THE MOVIE V.S THE BOOK

A LONG time ago, i had just finished reading I am Number Four. I wanted to see if there was a movie, so I was surfing Amazon Video and found it! ( Please note that the movie cost 4 bucks to rent for a day.) I finally got a chance to watch it on my BIRTHDAY! So, Sunday night we hopped onto the couch, logged into Amazon Video, and watched it.

Image it showed on Amazon

                                   
The movie has a lot things that are different. When watching it, it reveals secrets that you shouldn't know yet. It's plot is a little different. But most of the main things that happen in the first book are in there. There is some powers/what-powers-can-do that is a little different too.

In my opinion the book is better, and you might want to read the first two books before you watch this movie. The book has WAY more aspects and details. Yet, as all readers know, it is always fun to see how another reader interpreted the story.  That's the post for today, Like this post if you want to have more of these type of posts!

PS: comment below what you thought of the book and movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment