Featured Post

The TOP SECRET Mission to DC

I know, I know it's been a while since I have made a post. I have been busy with school and now Spring Break! BUT, on spring break my pa...

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

The GIVER!

One night, twas the day before Sunday. The Bonamarte family gathered on the couch. Turned on the Netflix, and watched THE GIVER!!! - So what happened is we watched the movie on Netflix first, (newbie mistake) and then for Christmas I got the book.  I would recommend reading the book first, and when you watch the movie just don't expect the same story line. Now in this book there is a community where everything is perfect. There are family units and genetically engineered baby's. This kid, Jonas, gets selected a job. He goes to the very edge of the communities every single day and receives memory's from the last receiver. Its hard what to say and what not to say.... I'm going to end it there but, there is so much more to the story.

1 comment:

  1. By the way, If any one wants to do a Movie V.S Book on the Giver, just comment here!

    ReplyDelete