Featured Post

The TOP SECRET Mission to DC

I know, I know it's been a while since I have made a post. I have been busy with school and now Spring Break! BUT, on spring break my pa...

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

REMEMBER JINX?

Here's the deal, like two months ago I went into my school libary looking for a new book right? SO i look at recommend in my school libary account. It says Jinx. I'm a little curious so I click on it and... IT SAYS JINX' MAGIC! I was like wha???? It said next to it, the second book of the Jinx trilogy series! I was so astonished, I checked it out right away. IF u guys want to hear about how the Jinx's magic and the NEXT book was like, like and comment on this post!

PS: I kinda forgot about this blog and then just gave up on it but now im BACK!
Image result for JINX THE BOOK                               

No comments:

Post a Comment