Featured Post

The TOP SECRET Mission to DC

I know, I know it's been a while since I have made a post. I have been busy with school and now Spring Break! BUT, on spring break my pa...

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The TOP SECRET Mission to DC

I know, I know it's been a while since I have made a post. I have been busy with school and now Spring Break! BUT, on spring break my parents took us on a great trip along with a book called "Mission Washington DC" and I'd like to share it with you.
In this book you are trying to earn a number of points. You can pair up  with someone, while a parent or legal guardian is the score keeper. This book is more of a activity book than reading book. In this book you and your partner ( unless your by yourself  of course ) are on a mission in Washington D.C. Its kinda like a scavenger hunt. IT is a family owned book. My mom found on amazon. I really enjoyed this. It kept me interested while going through all the museums looking for new things. The book was cool showing me things I never would of thought to look for. So sometimes I could show everyone else something fun.. We saw sooo much on this tripped and walked FOREVER.. I kept all my cool findings (lots of freebies to be found so keep an eye out) and maps in my secret mission book.. I hope they have more for our next BIG trip~

Well that wraps it up, and thanks for checking up and BYE. P.S you have to go to Washington D.C for it to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment