Featured Post

The TOP SECRET Mission to DC

I know, I know it's been a while since I have made a post. I have been busy with school and now Spring Break! BUT, on spring break my pa...

Sunday, January 31, 2016

The sea of percy jackson

Hi guys! I haven't been on because I couldn't get the camera working. Anyway, in the Sea Of Monsters Percy finds out he has a sibling who is a monster. ( I'm not going to tell you what kind of monster. ha ha) They also go to the island Crete, and  have to go though the Bermuda Triangle. They do this because they are on a Quest to get the Golden Fleece. They want the Golden Fleece because Thalia's tree is poisoned. All that happened in this book surprised me though, especially Percy having a brother! Well  that's that, and the next book I will be blogging about will be the Titans Curse. 
BYE and hope you like this book as much as I did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment