Featured Post

The TOP SECRET Mission to DC

I know, I know it's been a while since I have made a post. I have been busy with school and now Spring Break! BUT, on spring break my pa...

Sunday, January 17, 2016

The Lighting Thief!


Hi guys, I'm back posting after a few days off., kinda got distracted. I wanted to tell you about the first book ever in the Rick Riodian series!! Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief. It's mostly about Percy arriving at camp and Zeus's Lighting Bolt. In this book I learned what Mythology is, and that Percy is a funny, daring, and he has ADHD. ( Most Half-Bloods do.) If I were you, I would read the book before you watch the movie, because the movie is very different from the book! I liked Percy Jackson so much, I was him for Halloween. I had this homemade Lighting Bolt that changes colors. Red, White, Green, and Flashing Red. Then some shoes with wings and a camp Half-Blood T-shirt. Honestly, this book wasn't my favorite one of series, but we'll get to that later. That's it for today and next book I will be Reviewing is The Sea Of Monsters, or The Sorcers Stone. Goodbye!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Brandon!! I finally read your blog, great job!!:) Blayne is currently reading the Percy Jackson series, looks like he picked a good one;) Keep up the good work and look forward to reading your next post....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks , how does he like it so far?
      He's welcome to barrow any we have here!

      Delete
  2. Another great review Brandon! Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, keep checking in! Oh and you put your comment twice.

      Delete
  3. I hate to admit it, but I have yet to read this series. Maybe it needs to be on my spring break reading list.

    ReplyDelete