Featured Post

The TOP SECRET Mission to DC

I know, I know it's been a while since I have made a post. I have been busy with school and now Spring Break! BUT, on spring break my pa...

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Titans curse: The kidnapping!! DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE 2ND BOOK!!

FIRST!! DO NOT READ THIS BOOK IF YOU HAVENT READ THE SEA OF MONSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (;
I'd have to say this book was not the best of the Percy Jackson series but, it is still a good one. It is about how Annabeth and Artimis are kidnapped. So Thalia and  Percy have to try and find them.  While on this Quest they encounter quite a few interesting things. They meet the amazons, the Hercules tiger.... I will say that this book is one of the most adventurous one. But honestly it is not my favorite. Well there's lots to tell but, I'm going to let you find out the rest!! (- ; BYE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment