Featured Post

The TOP SECRET Mission to DC

I know, I know it's been a while since I have made a post. I have been busy with school and now Spring Break! BUT, on spring break my pa...

Sunday, April 24, 2016

The maze of wonders?!

Welcome back everyone!

Todays book is The Battle of the Labyrinth. Annabeth and Percy are running through the forest during a game of capture the flag, when the make a sudden discovery - an entrance to the Labyrinth! But, an enemy just seems to know to.... This book is about Percy and Annabeth running around in the Labyrinth, and of course having a few troubles along the way.  They try to find the creator of the Labyrinth, find Pan,  and fight back the enemy the whole time! The Battle of the Labyrinth is honestly one of my favorites and would be in top ten in my opinion. I hope that you like it too, because you won't be able to put it down!

Come back soon, when I post my next review - which might have something to do with pirates~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment