Featured Post

The TOP SECRET Mission to DC

I know, I know it's been a while since I have made a post. I have been busy with school and now Spring Break! BUT, on spring break my pa...

Thursday, July 7, 2016

The Titans are back!



Welcome back everyone, Today I will be reviewing The Last Olympian. This is the last book of the first series of Percy Jackson. This is it. The final battle between The Titans and The gods. wait no. That already happened!! It's actually the battle between half bloods and TITANS!!! So, in this book Everybody is trying to fight back the titans. Even a few special mortals chip in. Percy gets a special invitation and a sand dollar! Want to know what I thought? Well I thought it was great! You will to!! That is if you like Action, Trust, Betrayal, And a Little Romance! Don't forget mythology! That is why I liked it! So please check out this book and you can follow me on Pinterest if you would like. Also please support Rick Riordian, If you are local you can get all the books from the children's section ( surprisingly ) at the Oak Ridge Library. 

5 comments:

  1. My Pinterest username is @bbonamarte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series, too! Who is your favorite character and why do you like him/her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fav is probably.... GRoover in THIS series....

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PERCY is my fav. He has great humor. Always on the run. Always trying to stay on the bright side.

    ReplyDelete