Featured Post

The TOP SECRET Mission to DC

I know, I know it's been a while since I have made a post. I have been busy with school and now Spring Break! BUT, on spring break my pa...

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The Witch and the Wizard

This is one of my favorite books. It is just the best. The reason I am blogging about this one today is because I thought it was only one book. (again!) But there is a series. In this book there is a new government. This government wants everything to be perfect. It is called the New Order. The One Who Is The One wants to track down all Wizards, Witches, and anybody with an Imagination. Suddenly, Whit, and Wisty, have TOSTO (The One Who Is The One) at their door. They are accused of being Witches and Wizards. Wisty and Whit go thorough the process of being a juvenile prisoner, without a fair trial, and face many struggles. Along the way they discover what is left of the world, what the N.O really is, and who they really are. This book is astounding with a plot twist coming at you every minute! It truly is, a great book.

(I couldn't get the upload working again)

No comments:

Post a Comment